Monday, August 10, 2009

Wipeout -- Wednesday, August 5th

I got back from my 3 week vacation tonight. I brought our newest addition: Emma Gorrod to the youth group for the first time. I am so thankful to Sharon, Karen, and Gordie for speaking on Wednesday night while I was gone and Jana for speaking in Sunday School.Tonight we did a one shot called: Wipeout -- Water Baptism. We talked about what water baptism is (being dunked underwater). What baptism represents (dying to serving yourself and instead serving God and publically declaring that you want to follow God). Whether we are supposed to get baptized (yep). And then we concluded by giving each of you an opportunity to decide if you are ready to be baptized or not in our upcoming baptismal service.

I give tonight: C-
Favorite Moment: Megan running and trying to spot Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment